mandag den 26. maj 2014

Tidepooling

In early february we went tidepooling with my mums club - one of my friends, H, and her two boys came along too. 'Tide pools, or rock pools, are rocky pools on the sea shore which are filled with seawater. Many of these pools exist as separate pools only at low tide.'  - see more info

It was a relatively cold day and it was windy at the beach. Here is Silke and K looking at sea shells in small pools

Dad and Eric investigates a rock, usually covered by water

Sea star/ Starfish
Silke touching starfish

Baby Lucia in her carrier, and I








People paragliding
My boys



Below is how the new moon looks in San Diego. Yep, totally different from Denmark...

The kids loved it - later, my friend and her boys had dinner with us. All in all a very good day!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar